New Line of Front Mounted Mower Conditioners with Improved Ground Tracking and New Level of Operator Comfort
The new EXTRA 700 series of front mounted mower conditioners brings new comfortable features to front mounted mower conditioners. It is the ideal combination of effective suspension concept for accurate cutting performance and new operator friendly features. EXTRA 700F is designed around the ProLink suspension, an extremely responsive and durable concept. With its floating 3-dimensional suspension, it delivers excellent ground tracking for accurate cutting performance and great cutterbar protection.
|Working Width||No of Discs||Conditioner||Power Req., min|
|EXTRA 732FT||3.18m||8 triangular discs||SemiSwing steel tines||60/80 kW/hp|
|EXTRA 732FR||3.18m||8 triangular discs||Roller conditioner||60/80 kW/hp|
|EXTRA 736FT||3.50m||10 triangular discs||SemiSwing steel tines||66/90 kW/hp|
|EXTRA 736FR||3.50m||10 triangular discs||Roller conditioner||66/90 kW/hp|
EXTRA 700F features a host of new improvements to bring operator comfort to a higher level.
• Easy access to cutterbar for routine maintenance and service inspections. Complete front hood opens to a 90º positon.
• When the front hood is lifted up, it stays in position by a hydraulic damper.
• The complete mower is designed for easy servicing and the low maintenance PTO shaft only requires one seasonal greasing.
• One touch parking handle, to lock and prepare the mower for dismounting.
• The new parking foot is easily activated and keeps the mower in a level position when parked – ready for quick remounting.